Create Media-Worthy Moments, from Announcements & News to Event
- According to a 2020 report on media preferences, 90% of internet users aged 16-64 shared that they watch online videos every month, while only 41% listen to podcasts.
- The growing importance of video content necessitated a need for a crypto media channel to grow a brand with multimedia content.
- In 2 years, Block Relations built CryptoLiveLeak into a top crypto/blockchain media channel on the web and on social media.
- Interviewing prominent subject matter experts and influencers led to global amplification of thought leaders and trending topics.
- An integrated marketing approach allowed CrytoLiveLeak to reach multiple countries, grow a dedicated fan base in the US and abroad, and become a monetized channel on YouTube.