For Public Relations
Professional maintenance of a favorable public image for brands
- To foster, cultivate, and build a pipeline of mainstream support for Tezos and the Tezos blockchain.
- Establish brand loyalty, earned media placements in top tier technology publications and high-level interviews about Tezos.
- Serve as a champion for the blockchain, its projects, and its mission.
- The Block Relations team traveled around the United States and to several countries around the world, including Manila and Malta, to share the value and benefits of Tezos.
- Put on events and hackathons to raise awareness for the blockchain.
- Hosted a series of panel talks and discussions, as well as conducted interviews, to raise Tezos’ public perception and visibility.
- Represented Tezos at the AIBC Summit 2019 in Manila/Malta.
- Host monthly meetups in Boston
- Host Developer Onboarding Hackathons and Pitch Competitions